Drifire high performance FR apparel provides the ultimate combination of moisture wicking technology, flame resistance and comfort. Engineered for inherent flame resistance, our fabrics dry faster than cotton, will not melt or drip, and will not deteriorate in performance with time and use.
The DRIFIRE®/Crye Precision™ field and combat shirts and pants combine the best of FR performance and design
DRIFIRE® is a leading brand of high performance flame resistant fabrics and garments for the military and industrial markets that really makes a difference:
- Permanent flame resistance and comfort properties inherent to our fabrics, and won’t wash out or wear out
- Fabrics that will not melt or drip to the skin when exposed to flames
- Patented moisture wicking technology that speeds drying to keep wearers more comfortable
- Antimicrobial properties that inhibit the growth of bacterial odors
- Full line of apparel that can be layered up or down to meet users’ unique environment and safety needs
- Comfortable, arc-rated apparel to help improve compliance with workplace FR safety regulations, for HRC Levels 1, 2 and 3
- High-visibility FR garments certified to meet ANSI Class 2 and Class 3 guidelines
DRIFIRE’s product line ranges from ultra-lightweight, next-to-skin shirts and bottoms that feel as soft as your favorite tee, to durable, combat-ready ensembles and industrial work wear that offer comfort and protection that won’t wash or wear out over time. DRIFIRE garments can also be layered to achieve greater levels of FR protection without compromising performance.
For BeNeLux, contact
Jan Sluyts - firstname.lastname@example.org
High Demand Brands / Ambachtsstraat 15 / 3980 Tessenderlo / Belgium